Use of the Maman web site and all information contained within is to be governed by the conditions listed below. Completion of the registration process by the user will be construed as acceptance of, and conformation to, said conditions.
1. A prerequisite for use of the site is the issuance of a registered personal name and password to the user. The web service is provided "as is", and Maman accepts no responsibility regarding the suitability of the site contents to the user's purposes.
2. All rights to the information contained in the Maman web site whose source originates in Maman, or which has been processed by Maman , including all copyright and distribution rights, as well as all other intellectual property rights, shall remain the sole property of Maman.
3. Maman shall not be liable for any errors or inaccuracy in the information or data at its site, and does not guarantee their currency. Maman will not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of the site or use of the contents contained therein.
4. Maman shall not be liable for the accuracy or integrity of data supplied by external sources. These include, but are not limited to, suppliers, governmental authorities, non-governmental institutions, users of the information supplied by Maman, and other parties connected to the air cargo business. The responsibility for said data resides with the provider.
5. The information provided at the Maman site is intended solely for the private benefit of its users, and no commercial or other use is allowed. The information provided by the site may not be duplicated or published, in part or in whole, without prior written permission from Maman.
6. The Internet links to other sites referenced at the Maman site are provided solely for the convenience of the users, and Maman shall not be liable for the contents of these sites. Entry into and use of the external sites and their content shall remain the responsibility of the user.
7. In the case of contradiction between information at the Maman web site, and between information stored in the Maman information systems or its books and records, the latter sources shall be considered accurate and prevailing.
8. Maman, by its own determination, reserves the right to shut down its site at any time, to change the site format, to alter the information provided, or to revise the terms of site use. Maman does not obligate itself to respond to all user requests, or to make available the web service at all times without interruption. Maman reserves the right to prevent user access to the site as it deems fit.
9. The user will indemnify, compensate and hold Maman harmless for any damage, loss or expense incurred by Maman as a result of his breach of the conditions herein, or as a result of claims relating to the receipt of information via the user by third parties or the application of said information.
10. The sole legal authority in any dispute regarding the use of the site or its related services shall be the appropriate court in Tel Aviv-Yafo.